COORDINATES 44°08′,15 N 08°16′,17 E
VHF channel 09
Marina Office 019 675445 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mooring assistance +39 335 7477497 – 24h su 24
Transverse wind: South East (Scirocco)
Marina di Loano lies at the heart of West Liguria, a stone’s throw from the historical town centre and one hour away from Genoa and Nice airports. Its expansion was completed in early 2011. The Marina has a water draft of between 3.50 and 5 meters (11-16 feet), and offers 855 permanent and year-round berths, 79 transit berths, as well moorings reserved for Loano residents, Coastguard vessels and professional fishing boats, for a total of 1000 berths. Services offered include a shipyard that can service yachts up to 40 meters in length. Hauling out and launching slipways for trailer units are also available, a rare sight on the Ligurian Riviera.
Access: 24 hours a day – 7 days a week
Depths at the quay from 3.5 to 5.0 m l.m.m.
Before entering Marina di Loano please call the marina office on VHF channel 9.
- Lights and beacons: 1513.25 – Isophase light, 1 second period, 3 mile range (3M), marks the end of the East jetty;
- 1513.27 – yellow flashing light, 3 second period, 2 mile range (2M), marks the beginning of an underwater protection barrier on the East jetty;
- 1513.3 (E 1171.4) – red flashing light, 3 second period, 3 mile range (3M), positioned at the end of the new outer pier (breakwater);
- 1513.4 (E 1171.5) – green flashing light, 3 second period, 3 mile range (3M), positioned at the end of the new inner pier;
- 1513.44 – green quick light, 1 second period, 3 mile range (3M) positioned on the old inner pier.